Terms & Conditions
- Green Revolution offers services to provide all types of dustbins for schools and college By visiting or accessing our 'Portal', the 'User'(which means a user as well as visitor) agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions.The 'User's' acceptance of this agreement is reaffirmed each time the 'User' accesses this service. The 'Portal' reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or delete portions of these Terms & Conditions at any time without further notice. The 'User' shall re-visit the `Terms& Conditions' link from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that the 'Portal' may introduce.
The 'User' shall be at least 18 years of age or over, to avail the services of the 'Portal'. Registration to the 'Portal' is void where prohibited.'User' represents and warrants that he/she has the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this agreement and to abide by all of the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. The 'User' shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity. The 'Portal' may terminate the portal services of the 'User', and any content or information that 'User' may have posted on the 'Portal' and/or prohibit the 'User' from using or accessing the services or the site (or any portion, aspect or feature of the service or the site) for any reason including the reasons stated above, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including without limitation if it believes that you are under 18 years of age.
The 'User' shall agree to provide true, accurate and current information about him/her, as prompted by the information form of the 'Portal'. The 'User' shall agree to maintain the security of his/her password and identification; maintain and promptly update the data and any other information the 'User' provides to the 'Portal', to keep it accurate, current and complete; and shall be fully responsible for all use of account and for any actions that take place using the 'User' account.
The 'User' acknowledges that 'Portal' does not guarantee continued or continuous service and also acknowledges that 'Portal' may terminate the usage at any point of time with or without notice. 'Portal'reserves the right to delete any information and to refuse any and all future use, if it suspects that the information provided by the 'User' is false and inaccurate.
Standard of User Conduct
The 'User' shall understand that all content (information, data, text, photographs, videos, music, graphics and/or other materials) hosted/viewed in the 'Portal' are the sole responsibility of the 'User' from whom such content originated.
The 'Portal' does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity and quality of such contents. The 'User' must also understand that it is possible for him/her to receive contents that are offensive, objectionable or indecent.The 'Portal' will not be liable for any error or any negative effect/result of such content whatsoever. The 'User' represents, warrants and agrees that no materials of any kind submitted through the 'User' account or otherwise posted or shared by the 'User' through the service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
The 'User' further agrees that he/she shall not use the service or the site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or disrupt the service, servers, system, site or networks connected to the service.
Users shall recognize that they have the responsibility of evaluating and bearing the risks associated with the content's (that is shared and used) reliability, accuracy, usefulness, purpose and comprehensiveness. Consequently, users shall understand that they cannot entirely depend on the data displayed at the 'Portal'.
- The 'User' expressly and impliedly agrees not to use the services or the 'Portal' to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is or likely to cause/affect/violate the rights of any party with respect to religious sentiments, secular credentials, communal harmony, peace, integrity of a nation, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Impersonate any person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content listed on the site or services.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that the 'User' does not have a right to make available under any law or under any contractual relationship (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information, learned or disclosed as part of non-disclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam','chain letters','pyramid schemes', or any other form of solicitation.
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to 'scroll' faster than normal, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects the other users ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that is likely to cause or damage the computer, computer system, site, server and services.
- Interfere with or disrupts the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service; Intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, national or international law and any regulations having the force of law.
The 'User' agrees and undertakes not to sell, trade or resell or exploit, for any commercial purposes, any portion of the service.For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that the website is not for commercial use but is specifically meant for personal use only.The "User" agrees not to use the services of the site to recharge above Rs.6000/-(Rupees Six Thousand Only) Indian Rupee on any given day.
Information Technology Act & Indian Laws
The 'User' agrees and undertakes to abide by the provisions of Information Technology Act and/or any other laws/rules/regulations of India. The User impliedly and expressly undertakes to submit to the jurisdiction of enforcing/statutory authorities for any violation of the IT act and other laws.
All the content on the site whether text, graphics, pictures, video etc. their selection and arrangement are the proprietary property of the site, its Users or its licensors with all rights reserved. Any use of the site or the site content other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the registration granted herein.
The 'User' should agree that the site, in its sole discretion, may terminate the account, password or use of the service, for any reason or if the site believes that the user has violated or has acted inconsistently with the spirit of Terms of Service. The site also in its sole discretion and at any time may discontinue providing the service, with or without notice. Upon termination, user's right to use the site immediately ceases. Further, the user must agree that the Site shall not be liable to anyone for any termination of User access to the service.
The 'User' agrees to indemnify and hold the site ,its subsidiaries, directors, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the content that the user submits, posts, transmits or otherwise makes available through the service, the use of the service, the connection to the service, the violation of this Agreement, or the violation of any rights of another or any violation of any applicable law or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
- Materials provided on this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, for a particular purpose.
-The Site specifically does not make any warranties or representation as to the accurateness or completeness of any such materials.The Site periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the materials on this site without notice. Under no circumstances shall the site be liable for any damage, loss, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to have resulted from the use of this 'Portal', including without limitation, any fault, error, ommission, interruption or delay with respect thereto.Use of this site is at 'User's' sole risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the site or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential damages.
-This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers and content providers. The Site does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider or content provider, or any 'User' of this 'Portal' or any other entity. Reliance upon any such opinion, statement or other information shall also be at the 'User's' own risk. Neither the site nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers, or content providers shall be liable to any 'User' or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer -virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or any use of content herein, regardless of cause, for any damages resulting there from.
- As a condition of use of this site, 'User 'agrees to indemnify the site and its affiliates from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out 'User's' use of this site.
- Nothing in this site or any materials shall be construed, implicitly or explicitly, as containing any investment recommendations. Accordingly, nothing in this site, or in such materials, constitutes an offer of or an invitation by or on behalf of the site to purchase or sell any shares or securities nor should it be considered as investment advice.
Limitation of Liability
The site is not to be held liable for special, consequential, incidental, indirect or punitive loss, damage or expenses , data, loss of facilities, or equipment or the cost of recreating lost data regardless of whether arising out of a breach of contract, warranty, tort, strict liability or otherwise. The User shall agree that the site shall not be liable for any damage, monetary loss resulting from transactions resulting to the damage of the 'User's' reputation resulting from bogus entries.
Links to third-party sites
This site may contain links to third party sites. The linked sites are not under the control of the site and the site is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in the linked site. The site provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by this site.
If this site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities (collectively 'Forums'), 'User' agrees to use the 'Forums' only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular 'Forum'. By the way of example, and not as a limitation, 'User' agrees that when using a 'Forum', 'User' shall not do any of the following:
- Defame,abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of Privacy and Publicity) of others.
- Publish post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by Intellectual Property Laws (or by rights of Privacy and Publicity) unless 'User' owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or Proprietary designation or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded. Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters. Download any file posted by other user of a 'Forum 'that the 'User' "may know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally disturbed in such manner.
-The "User" acknowledges that all 'Forums' or 'Discussion Groups' are public not private communication. Further, "User" acknowledges that chats, postings, conferences, emails and other communication by other users are not endorsed by the 'Portal' and such communication shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by the 'Portal'. The 'Portal' reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the 'Forums' received from users, including without limitation email and bulletin board postings.
This site and the contents hereof are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. The site disclaims all warranties, express or implied, and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, title and non - infringement. Nor does multimedia warrant that the functions of this site or the functions contained in the materials of, in this site will be interrupted or error - free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server(s) that make the sites available are free of viruses or other harmful components. In no event shall multimedia and/or its licensors or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting form loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other wrongful actions, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any products, materials or information available from this server. This 'Portal' in whole or in part, could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein.'User's' continued use of this 'Portal' following the posting of any change or modification of the terms will mean the 'User' to accept those changes or modifications.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
The site may amend its terms and conditions at any time, at its sole discretion. If there is any change made in the Terms and Conditions that will be notified to the 'User' by posting an announcement on the site so that the User is always aware of the updating of the site from time to time. The 'User' is responsible for regularly reviewing these 'Terms of Service' so that you will be apprised of any changes.